Connect with Me @...

Looking for something?...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

StringZ a mobile game by Wingz Studio! - REVISED


It has been a pretty awesome week!... Why?... Well, I've been playing StringZ like crazy this week... That's why! After playing the HD Full version, I HAD to revisit this post and make it into a proper review of Wingz Studio's StringZ.

Wingz Studio is an indie mobile game developer based in Portugal... which I had the pleasure of discovering just recently. So, I wanted to support them and their game. StringZ is a physics based game, which I'm a big fan of! You're an alien, Z, who gets separated from his confounded contraption he calls a spaceship... And it's your job to guide him back!



After countless attempts, I have managed to obtain all stars within the StringZ universe! And I had a blast doing so.

It took me a bit to adapt to the control scheme (not very familiar with mobile gaming), and it was slightly difficult for me to select the string to adjust (Fat Fingers), BUT as soon as I had it down, I was off creating intricate paths for Z to take, in order for him to reach the stars!
It's a pretty solid concept from the ground up.


You can select between regular string or elastic string... And you will NEED both, if you want to acquire all stars.
The worlds are engaging and the puzzles are mysterious and puzzling, which is appealing to a person like myself.
I want to be challenged!

The best thing is that no one play-through is the same!




If you're as much of a fan of physics based, puzzle games as I am... Then you should definitely try it out NOW!
If you're low on cash, you can download it for FREE!!!
Or
If you liked it or just want to support them, you can BUY it for next to nothing!